The arcade providence’s retail floor is home to several local small businesses, including dine-in restaurants, a coffee shop/whiskey bar, a boutique featuring locally designed clothing, a vintage shop, a spray tanning salon, and more.
The arcade offers an exciting opportunity for businesses hoping to locate in the Providence’s downtown.
This newly designed first level features retail space for your boutique or service business. The new concept provides an opportunity for businesses to attract customers living in the micro-lofts directly above, as well as the thousands of workers, downtown residents and visitors who pass through this National Historic Landmark each week.
Contact the arcade team
- Retail shops with lower level storage
- Bay windows for product displays inside and windows to the outside for displays targeting passersby
- Potential customers living in 48 micro-lofts on the second and third levels
- Thousands of potential customers pass by traveling between Weyboset and Westminster streets each week
- Build-out opportunities and ability to provide combination units for larger shops
- Average units are 400 sq. feet