The arcade providence’s retail floor offers an exciting opportunity for businesses hoping to locate in the Providence’s downtown.
This newly designed first level features single and double-level retail shops for your boutique or service business and dine-in restaurants with significant seating and in-establishment restrooms. The new concept provides an opportunity for businesses to attract customers living in the micro-lofts directly above, as well as the thousands of workers, downtown residents and visitors who pass through this National Historic Landmark each day.
- Double-level retail shops featuring stairs to lower level retail or storage
- Bay windows for product displays inside and windows to the outside for displays targeting passersby
- Restaurant units with outside café seating
- Number of units with private entrances for access to the outside after the close of the retail floor
- Potential customers living in 48 micro-lofts on the second and third levels
- Thousands of potential customers pass by traveling between Weyboset and Westminster streets each day
- Build-out opportunities and ability to provide combination units for larger shops and restaurants
- In-unit bathrooms
- Average units are 400 sq. feet
Contact the arcade team.